2. Equipment, Rent, Deposit, Payment, and Term of Rental Contract: Customer rents from Celebration Central certain equipment as described above. The rental fee set forth is payable, in full, in advance, and the rental term shall be that as listed above, but all of Customer’s obligations arising under the terms and conditions of this Rental Contract shall run from actual delivery of the Rental Equipment to the actual pick up of the Rental Equipment by Celebration Central. If the equipment is delivered by Celebration Central and accepted by Customer, then Customer shall not be entitled to any refund whatsoever if Customer elects not to use the equipment due to weather or other causes.
3. Return Check Policy: In the event that a check is returned to Celebration Central for insufficient funds, Customer agrees to pay the total rental price as well as an additional $25.00 processing fee plus any charges that may be incurred by Celebration Central’s bank.
4. Weather: Celebration Central cannot guarantee weather conditions, we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule your rental prior to delivery if severe weather conditions are imminent or if we have any reason to believe that the inflatable equipment and/or its users may be in danger. Some examples of severe weather are high winds, excessive rain, snow, and lightening. In the event of severe weather during a rental, customer agrees that he/she/they will unplug the inflatable, allow it to deflate, and not use the inflatable until the severe weather ends.
5. Delivery and Set Up: Celebration Central shall deliver the Rental Equipment to address specified by Customer as listed on this Rental Contract. Customer grants to Celebration Central rights to enter the property for delivery, and required set up, if any, and for subsequent pick up of the Rental Equipment and any associated equipment or packing materials. Customer is responsible to obtain and locate any underground utilities prior to delivery of equipment. Upon delivery of equipment, Celebration Central may survey and assess the address specified by Customer and determine that a suitable and safe set up is not available whereby no refund will be issued. Celebration Central shall set-up inflatable/s according to industry safety standards such as those issued by the SIOTO (Safe Inflatable Operators Training Organization).
8. Equipment Care: Customer shall be liable for any and all damage to any of the Rental Equipment not caused by “ordinary wear and tear” up to the replacement value of the Rental Equipment listed on the invoice page of this Rental Contract. “Ordinary wear and tear” shall mean only the normal deterioration of the equipment caused by ordinary, reasonable, and proper use of the equipment. Damage which is not “ordinary wear and tear” includes, but is not limited to, cutting or tearing of vinyl or netting, damage due to overturning, overloading, exceeding rated capacities, breakage, improper use, abuse, lack of cleaning, contamination of or dirtying of equipment with non-approved items such as chemicals, non approved food, paint, silly string (See Negligence & Abuse Clause), mud, clay, or other materials.
BY SELECTING I ACCEPT THE TERMS I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE COMPLETELY READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS RENTAL CONTRACT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM. I FURTHER WARRANT AND REPRESENT THAT I AM THE CUSTOMER AND AM AUTHORIZED AND EMPOWERED TO ACCEPT DELIVERY OF THE EQUIPMENT AND TO SIGN THIS RENTAL CONTRACT.